Definition

sim·plic·i·ty: absence of luxury, pretentiousness, ornament, etc.; plainness: a life of simplicity.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Recipes

This is kind of a continuation of my Supercook.com post. I'll use this post to keep track of recipes I've made using Supercook and whether or not my family liked them or not. Just click on the name of the recipe to take you to the link.

Chicken Recipes

Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuit Crust
Photobucket
Two thumbs up. Everyone loved it.

Chicken Enchiladas with Sour Cream
Photobucket
Two thumbs up. Best enchiladas I've ever tasted.

Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
Photobucket
Two Thumbs up. Easy, everyone liked it.

Poppy Seed Chicken
Photobucket
Two thumbs up. Good stuff.

Honey Glazed "dump" Chicken
Photobucket
One thumb up. It was okay. Hubby didn't like it. He said it was too sweet.

Beef Recipes

Mexican Lasagna
Photobucket
Two thumbs up. Very good.

Cheesy Beef Enchiladas
Photobucket
Two thumbs up. Basic enchilada. VERY easy to make.

Magic Meatloaf
Photobucket
Two thumbs up. Very good.

Hearty Skillet Supper
Photobucket
Two thumbs up. My kids loved it!

Other Recipes

Sausage Potatoes Au Gratin
Photobucket
Can't give an honest review for this one. I totally screwed it up. I'll have to try it again sometime.

Pumpkin Roll
Photobucket

100 Ways to Cook a Pumpkin
Photobucket

100 Ways to Cook an Egg
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment